January 20, 2015 – As the U.S. commercial utility vehicle market leader, Club Car offers the largest lineup of commercial vehicles in the industry. And our 2016 Bank on Carryall sales event makes it easier than ever for government and education customers to purchase the vehicles they need. The event allows:
Qualified commercial buyers to lease any of the following new 2015 or 2016 vehicles with special low financing of 2.9% APR for 36-48 months or 3.9% APR for 60 months:
• Carryall ® utility vehicles
• Caf © express merchandising vehicles
• Transporter passenger vehicles
• Villager 4, 6 and 8 passenger vehicles
• Street-legal Villager 2 and 2+2 low speed passenger vehicles (LSVs)
Or, these vehicles can be purchased with no pay for six months.
To cut red tape and speed the process, government agencies may purchase these vehicles through Club Car’s contract with U.S. Communities, the nation’s leading government cooperative purchasing program. Join for free and enjoy guaranteed best pricing.
The Club Car Advantage
• ‘Club Car vehicles are manufactured from the ground up to deliver superior performance, power and savings,’ says Kimber Parrish, government and education marketing leader. The company offers:
• Reliable, zero-emissions electric utility, transport and low-speed vehicles with heavy-duty controllers and motors that deliver the power of gasoline vehicles while slashing energy usage
• Gasoline vehicles powered by an EFI engine with overhead cams that requires far less fuel and maintenance than competitive models.
• An exclusive rustproof, corrosion-resistant, aircraft-grade aluminum frame that extends vehicle life and improves resale value.
• An industry-leading 4-year battery, 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain, 2-year bumper-to-bumper limited warranty on most models.
• Safety standards that exceed industry requirements.
• The VersAttachÃƒÂ¢¾Ã‚Â¢ bed-based attachment system that accommodates racks and holders that carry gear outside the bed, frees bed space and limits round trips.
• A custom solutions department that has built unique vehicles for the U.S. Military, Camp David and many city and state applications.
For more information or to schedule a demo of any Carryall utility vehicle, visit http://www.clubcardealer.com/carryallpromotions.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s PrecedentÃƒâ€š® golf cars, exclusive VisageÃƒÂ¢¾Ã‚Â¢ Mobile Golf Information System, and CarryallÃƒâ€š® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. Carryall utility and transport vehicles are used in a variety of commercial, industrial, government, rental and resort applications. The company also offers street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal and commercial use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit www.clubcar.com.