For those driven to do more, Cub Cadet is offering a new utility vehicle to help them get it done. Cub Cadet is expanding its UTV lineup with the launch of the new Challenger Series. Backed by the strength of Cub Cadet’s dealer network, the Challenger Series offers outstanding performance, versatility and standard features.
With one of the best standard equipment packages in the industry, the Challenger Series comes equipped with a hard-top roof, quick-release windshield, alloy wheels, front-mount winch, large-profile 26-inch off-road tires, and digital display.
“With this new series, we’re expanding our line of purpose-built utility vehicles to meet the challenges UTV owners love to take on,” said Jeff Salamon, UTV brand marketing, Cub Cadet. “The value of the new Challenger Series, with expansive standard features, excellent dealer support and overall performance is a powerful combination that’s tough to beat when it comes to utility vehicles.”
The 2 units in the series, the Challenger 500 (EFI) and the Challenger 700 (EFI), feature on-demand 4-wheel drive, high-strength components and the power needed to challenge trails and tough terrain, along with a 1,200-pound towing capacity.
These 2-passenger vehicles will be available through Cub Cadet’s nationwide dealer network, starting in May. A larger crew vehicle with seating for 4 will be coming this summer. These vehicles join the company’s established heavy-duty UTV, the Volunteer.
Available in yellow and camouflage, the Challenger 500 and 700 not only offer the strength that Cub Cadet is known for, but are backed by exceptional service and parts availability through Cub Cadet’s expansive dealer network. Dealers will also offer a range of accessories and attachments, including snow blades, light bars and hood racks to enhance versatility.
Cub Cadet’s commitment to quality and strength is found in a number of details, including the following standard performance features to take on the toughest challenges:
- Electronically activated 4-wheel drive with front locking differential
- Heavy-duty frame that is engineered with high-strength steel and heavy-duty reinforcements for lasting durability
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Dual-row wheel bearings
- 4-wheel independent suspension with oversized hardware
- Delphi EFI
- High-strength steering components with spherical bearings
- Large-capacity, mid-mount air intake
- 1-year powertrain and vehicle limited warranty.“The strength that is inherent to Cub Cadet will be apparent in our growing line of UTVs,” said Joe Schilens, product marketing, Cub Cadet. “The Challenger Series’ standard features allow owners to successfully challenge a wide range of tasks and have fun while doing it.”
More information about the new Challenger Series is available at www.CubCadet.com.