At the 2019 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas, an international event showcasing leading industry suppliers and dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industries, Honda today introduced powerful new additions to its legendary GX Series of V-Twin general-purpose commercial engines. Key takeaways:
- The Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 V-Twin general-purpose engines offer versatile power—expanding into larger and more demanding commercial applications for greater adaptability with excellent fuel efficiency in a compact package.
- The new engines, for sale to power equipment OEMs, expand the Honda V-Twin lineup and now are the most powerful electronic fuel-injected models offered by the Honda Power Equipment division.
- The all-new Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 engines provide versatile power based on changing loads for bigger equipment.
- Delivering complete drive-by-wire remote control capability for engine operation and benefiting both contractors and the environment, Honda iGX technology results in excellent fuel efficiency, low emissions, and low noise through engine speed that adapts to fluctuating power demands. The result is more consistent output and less stress on industrial equipment and tools.
- The new Honda iGX V-Twin engines will be available nationally later in 2019.
For complete details, please see the attached news release, product spec sheet, and select images showcasing the all-new Honda iGX V-Twin engines. This material, plus a collection of additional hi-resolution photos of the new engines are available for download at www.hondanews.com in the Honda Power Equipment / Honda Engines section of the site at https://hondanews.com/channels/equipment-engines.