SIMPSON®, an FNA Group brand, has released a new series of commercial pressure washers; The Aluminum WaterBlaster Series. This series of commercial pressure washers is one of the best in the industry. The Aluminum WaterBlaster series has a modern sleek design while still capturing the industrial, robust appeal.
The ground-breaking Aluminum WaterBlaster series was created to provide commercial cleaning professionals a high quality durable belt drive machine. This series was designed for the heaviest of cleaning jobs. The Aluminum WaterBlaster series is perfect for paint preparation, professional cleaning services, graffiti removal, commercial job sites and fleet maintenance. Simplicity, ease of use and maintenance for end users were key factors that were taken into consideration during the design of the series.
The Aluminum WaterBlaster series are:
• Cold water gas powered belt drive
• Rated from 3200 PSI @ 3.0 GPM up to 4400 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
• Powered by HONDA® or SIMPSON® engines
• AAA™ or CAT™ triplex plunger pump with adjustable unloader
• PowerBoost™ Technology to provide high pressure at the nozzle (available on AAA™ pumps)
• Thermal Relief Valve
• Detergent injection system
The aluminum frame was crafted to withstand some of the harshest cleaning environments for an extended period of time. The frame is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with a design that is lighter in weight than a similar steel design. The dual belt drive system prevents over-heating, absorbs vibration and reduces pump fatigue resulting in long life.
The Aluminum WaterBlaster Series includes:
• 10 year limited frame warranty
• 3 year limited commercial engine warranty
• 5 year limited AAA™ pump warranty
• 2 year limited CAT™ pump warranty
The Aluminum WaterBlaster Series will be released late summer.