Sara Bay Country Club was founded in 1926 in a Historic Donald Ross Golf Club in Sarasota, Florida. It is named in Top 100 Golf Courses in Florida.
These bridges were installed on Helical Pile foundations which had been previously installed by Gulf States Construction & Helical Piles, LLC. The actual installation was done by SCC Concrete and General Labor.
Now that bridges are in, the Sara Bay Team will finish up the landscaping and cart paths to get things back to normal for Sara Bay Country Club golfers.
Related: Bridges: When Will You Have the Time or Money to Do It Again?
The Bridges are made of 100% Fiberglass – one of the world’s strongest and most durable building materials. At the same time, they will look like ‘real’ wood so you are not sacrificing the natural look which golf courses value. These are premium bridges which will out-perform any alternative as follows:
- Longevity – our bridges are built to last 75+ years.
- Maintenance – virtually none required.
- Ease of installation – The Bridge is delivered in 1 piece ready for installation.
- Appearance – the bridge will retain its original appearance for decades – no rot, rust or other deterioration.
- Environmental – all materials are inert so they do not have any negative impacts on the environment.
We invite you to check out our record of supplying bridges that result in the highest levels of buyer satisfaction. The following link shows a map of bridge installations. If you click on any of the icons, you will get more information. https://linksbridges.com/our-customers/