As spring approaches, golfers are eager to get back on the course and enjoy one of their favorite outdoor activities. Majestic Oaks Golf Course at Lake Lawn Resort on beautiful Delavan Lake, just minutes away from Lake Geneva, Wis. has announced March 25 as its opening day for the 2022 golf season, weather permitting.
In 2022, golf enthusiasts, families, couples, and locals can anticipate a full season of fun, as well as special packages including:
- Stay and Play Package: One of the most popular among families and couples, as it includes a one-night stay, one round of golf per adult, and a 10% discount on all services at Calladora Spa. Additionally, the Majestic Oaks Experience Package is perfect for golf lovers, and includes a two-night stay at Lake Lawn Resort, three rounds of golf per adult, a $50 resort credit per adult, and a 10% discount on services at Calladora Spa.
- Early Season Offers: If golfers purchase a Majestic Oaks Experience (punch) Card by March 31, they’ll receive a complimentary round of golf for two with a cart that can be redeemed through May 21, 2022 – the perfect excuse for golfers to refine their game early in the season.
- Family Nights: Majestic Oaks Family Golf Nights are the ideal opportunity for families to get back outdoors, stay active, and spend quality time together while having a night full of affordable fun. At $15 per person, family golf night includes golf, shared carts for the family, and one snack item and fountain beverage per junior player. Each family requires at least one junior player in the group (age 14 or younger).
- Monday Night Leagues: Every Monday at 5pm, golfers head to the course for a shotgun start to kick-off a 9-hole round of golf. For $25 per week, golfers receive a golf cart for play, as well as a drink ticket. The 14-week season also includes a Midsummer Golf Outing on July 11 – deemed the Red-White-Blue 2 Person Scramble – and closes with Playoffs in September. Monday night leagues take place:
- May: 9, 16, 23
- June: 6, 13, 20, 27
- July: 18and 25
- August: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September Playoffs: 12, 19, 26
- Ladies Wine & Nine Nights: Featuring wine and 9-holes of golf, Majestic Oak’s Ladies Nights take place on alternating Wednesdays, and costs $25 per week, which includes a golf cart for play as well as a glass of wine. Ladies Wine & Nine Nights for 2022 are:
- May: 11 and 25
- June: 8 and 22
- July: 6 and 20
- August: 3,17, 31
- September: 14and 28
- Couples Nights: A great way for couples to enjoy a 9-hole round of golf on alternating Wednesdays throughout the summer. For $25 per week, per person, which includes green fee, cart rental and a drink. Couples Nights for 2022 are:
- May: 4and 18
- June: 1,15, 29
- July: 13 and 27
- August: 10and 24
- September 21
- Majestic Oaks hosts signature events every season, and 2022 is no exception. The course is hosting three premier events for golf lovers to participate in:
- Saturday, May 14: The 1st Annual Salt the Rim (a Cinco de Mayo themed Par-Tee!) begins with a shotgun start at 1:30p.m. At $189 per 2-person teams, the event includes street tacos, tamales, and quesadilla food stations during play, as well as margaritas and Corona Family of Beers (available in tasting size).
- Sunday, August 7: The Member Guest Tournament kicks-off with a 1p.m. shotgun start. Priced at $215 per 2-person team, the event includes a post-tournament New Orleans Riverboat Themed dinner cruise on the Lake Lawn Queen, which will feature an upscale creole dinner from Lake Lawn’s Chef Billings.
- Saturday, October 1: The 4th Annual Craft Brew Open, an Oktoberfest themed event, beings at 11a.m. with a shotgun start. For $189 per 2-person team, golfers will enjoy Bavarian-style brats from Lake Geneva Country Meats, as well as hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and pulled pork from Majestic Oaks Golf Course. The event also includes six different beer companies which are strategically placed around the golf course for tastings.
- Seasonal Rates: Majestic Oaks welcomes golfers of all skill levels to swing into the golf season early, as weekday rates in April start as low as $35 for 18-holes of golf and weekend rates as low as $45. Rates fluctuate throughout the season, so golfers should be sure to check the 2022 rates page regularly and book tee-times early.
- Wednesday Senior Special: Majestic Oaks is happy to accommodate golfers aged 60 and older to play on Wednesdays from opening until noon, for only $50 (plus tax). This special includes 18-holes of golf with a cart, one grilled menu item, chips, and choice of one draft beer or soda at the Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill.
Majestic Oaks is also pleased to share that golfers will have the option to rent brand-new Yamaha EFI Gas Golf Carts in the second half of the 2022 season. This fleet of carts boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry’s first-ever Independent Rear Suspension golf car. These car qualities ensure that players experience a luxurious, quiet ride while on the course.
Spring activities, rates, and packages may change and are subject to applicable taxes and fees. For more information or to book a tee-time, golfers can call 262-728-7950, or visit www.lakelawnresort.com/golf.
About Majestic Oaks Golf Course at Lake Lawn Resort
Opened in 1929, Majestic Oaks is an 18-hole championship golf course and premier Midwest golf destination for players of all skill levels. As one of the most scenic courses in the region, Majestic Oaks boasts sweeping views of Delavan Lake and is built on 250 lush, tree-lined acres and two miles of shoreline. Though best known for its stately oak trees, deep sand bunkers and rolling terrain, the greens at Majestic Oaks are often the topic of conversation among golfers as they feature many tier – creating an ideal challenge for all golfers.
About Lake Lawn Resort
Lake Lawn Resort occupies two miles of Delavan Lake’s shoreline, and is the ultimate year-round destination for leisure travel, meetings, retreats, weddings, and events. Part of the Lake Geneva region, just 90 minutes from Chicago, and a short trip from Milwaukee, Madison and Rockford, Lake Lawn Resort is set on over 250-acres of natural lakeside beauty. Property features include Majestic Oaks Golf Course, an 18-hole championship golf course, on-site restaurants, 261-slip marina, a 76’ tour boat, The Lake Lawn Queen, boat and water sports rentals, three pools, a retail outlet, fitness center, Calladora Spa, and 32,000 square feet of adaptable and flexible meeting and event space in 22 meeting rooms with outdoor space, along with 271 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms. Guests can visit www.lakelawnresort.com or call 262-728-7950 for more information. Delavan Lake Resort, situated across the lake on Delavan Lake, is also managed by Lake Lawn Resort.