SiteOne® Landscape Supply adds LESCO® Spar-Tech Small Particle Technology to its fertilizer offerings — featuring advanced micronutrients that are delivered to plants at a molecular level to resolve nutrient deficiencies within the plant.
“We are always looking for ways to expand our current product offerings to ensure we are meeting the demands and ever-changing needs of landscape professionals, and believe this new Spar-Tech SPT addition is the perfect fit,” said Brian Rowan, VP of Product Category Management at SiteOne. “LESCO Spar-Tech is available in a straight liquid format as a stand-alone application can be applied to granular formulations and may also be tank-mixed with other nutrients, to meet a variety of needs.”
LESCO Spar-Tech delivers several benefits, including:
- Instant availability to immediately correct and prevent micronutrient deficiencies.
- Easy-to-use, highly-compatible formulations can be tank mixed with fertilizers
and control chemicals.
- Micronutrients are in pure ionic form to allow for the fastest, most efficient way to get nutrients into the plant and immediately available.
- Buffers tank mix water, reducing surface tension, and eliminating the need for
- Contains amino acid-complexed micronutrients that are highly mobile and
- No phosphate tie-up, regardless of soil PH. All micronutrients are 100% available to the plant.
- No residue left in the plant or soil, all components have plant metabolic functionality and are 100% utilized.
- Easily added to any existing fertility program to improve results and enhance efficacy.
- Non-staining technology prevents stains on concrete or other surfaces.
Small Particle Technology improves the efficacy and uptake of micronutrients when applied with, or in addition to primary nutrients.
Celebrating 60 years of innovation, learn how LESCO can help save time and labor with new products like Spar-Tech at SiteOne.com/LESCO.
About SiteOne Landscape Supply:
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the only national wholesale distributor of landscape supplies in the United States and has a growing presence in Canada. Its customers are primarily residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation, and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses, and other outdoor spaces. www.SiteOne.com
Celebrating 60 years of problem-solving, LESCO is a trusted brand of innovative agronomic products for the golf, turf, and ornamental markets. The professional-grade fertilizers, control products, specialty solutions, and equipment are designed with technological efficiencies that deliver superior agronomic results. Save time and labor for years with LESCO.