We are excited to announce our 2016 GIE+EXPO and Hardscape North America Feature Sponsors. These companies are integral to making the show a fun and successful event. We are thankful for their help, and greatly look forward to seeing them at the show.
- Badges – Gravely
- Concert Stage at Fourth Street Live! – Nissan Commercial Vehicles
- Concerts – Dixie Chopper
- Cub Cadet PRO Z 900 Giveaway – Cub Cadet
- Dealer Opening Keynote – Gravely, STIHL Inc.
- Dealer Resource Pavilion – ARI Network Services, Bob Clements International, c-Systems Software Inc., Engine Equipment & Engine Training Council (EETC), Equipment Dealers Association, (EDA), Gravely, Husqvarna, STIHL Inc.
- GIE+EXPO Workshops – NALP, ICPI
- Go EXPO & Go HNA Mobile Apps – Gravely
- Golf & Sports Turf Management Conference – Kentucky Turfgrass Council
- Gravely’s Equipment Giveaway – Gravely
- HNA Conference – Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI)
- Hot Dog and Beer Reception for Dealers (Thursday) – Husqvarna, Ideal Computer Systems
- Hotel Key Cards – Kohler Engines
- Internet Café – Cub Cadet
- LANDSCAPES 2016 – National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
- Lanyards – The Toro Company
- Latino Link™ Seminars – National Hispanic Landscape Alliance (NHLA)
- Opening Keynote for Landscape Professionals – Hardscape North America
- Outdoor Must-See Exhibits Guide – North Coast Media/Landscape Management magazine
- Power-Up Morning Session for Dealers (Thursday) – Powersports Business magazine, Outdoor Power Equipment magazine
- Program Guide – Billy Goat Industries, Cub Cadet, Ditch Witch, Gravely
- Receptions (Wednesday and Thursday, 4th Street Live!) – Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau and Kentucky Exposition Center
- School of Grounds Management – Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS)
- Show Bags – John Deere
- Show Insider – GIE Media/Lawn & Landscape Magazine
- Show Directory – Total Landscape Care magazine
- Shuttle Buses – Gravely
- Signs and Banners – Cub Cadet, Eureka Chemical Company, Gravely, Husqvarna, Maruyama, OPEI, TD Retail Card Services, TGB Co. LTD, Vermeer, Zhejiang Zomax Garden Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Technician Certification – Engine Equipment & Engine Training Council (EETC)
- UTV University – Powersports Business magazine, Cub Cadet, Jacobsen, Walbro
- Web Ads – Koch Turf & Ornamental, TD Retail Card Services
- Website Button Ads – Cub Cadet, Koch Turf & Ornamental, Kawasaki
- $5,000 Giveaway (Wednesday) – STIHL Inc.
- $10,000 Giveaway (Friday) – Belgard Hardscapes
GIE+EXPO’s 2016 dates are Wednesday, Oct. 19, Dealer Day and Oct. 20-21 for all industry participants. The annual event is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc. (OPEI), Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS), and National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP).
For information and online registration for the tradeshow: www.gie-expo.com. Other contact points: Facebook, info@GIE-EXPO.com, Twitter @GIE_EXPO and 800-558-8767/812-949-9200.