(December 17, 2014) — Club Car’s “Create Your Own” commercial and industrial sales incentive ends December 31, 2014. Until then, qualified commercial buyers can purchase any new Carryall utility vehicle, Transporter, Villager or street-legal low speed vehicle (LSV) from participating Club Car Dealers in the U.S. and take advantage of the following offers:
• “Ride & Drive.” Experience these vehicles on your site with our special short-term rental or rent-to-own programs.
• “No Pay ’til May.” Buy or lease now, pay nothing until May 2015. Accrued interest will be spread over the length of the agreement.
• “Low Monthly Payments.” Buy a new Carryall 500 with $500 down, document fees of $125, and payments as low as $158 a month. Similar offers on other models.
• “Club Car Cash.” Get $500 bonus cash toward the purchase price of a new vehicle
These offers cannot be combined, but each offer can be used for the purchase of multiple vehicles.
An Industry-exclusive Rental Program
Club Car leads the industry in manufacturing innovative vehicles and in designing inventive financing options.
“We are the only manufacturer offering short-term rental and rent-to-own plans that let you access a vehicle for a special project, use vehicles seasonally or try vehicles before purchasing them,” says Commercial Vehicle Specialist Kurt Meyer.
Do More with Less
The new Carryall® utility and transport vehicles bridge the gap between utility vehicles and trucks and vans. They were rebuilt from the ground up to:
• Boost power and cut costs and emissions. Gasoline models feature a best-in-class Subaru overhead cam engine with electronic fuel injection (EFI) that saves up to $500 a year in gasoline alone. The engine and transaxle carry a three-year/3,000-hour limited standard warranty, the industry’s best.
• Increase durability. Rustproof, corrosion-resistant, aircraft-grade aluminum frames and Rhino®-lined bed boxes stop rust and ensure long life.
• Enhance versatility. Club Car’s exclusive, reconfigurable, removable VersAttach™ track-based bed attachment system features tool, equipment and ladder holders, bed dividers and cargo tie-downs. This protects gear, frees floor space for fewer trips and keeps crews moving.
• Prevent charging errors. Most electric models feature an exclusive on-board charger with retractable cord. The global, solid-state system keeps charging during power swings and issues audio and visual alerts to prevent user errors. After charging, it continues to monitor the battery and delivers power as needed.
Cut Costs with Strategic Fleet Planning
Club Car also offers industry-exclusive fleet-planning services by trained transportation experts with years of
“These professional have seen it all, and offer solutions from around the world. They analyze your needs and help you develop a strategic and comprehensive fleet plan to boost your ROI and meet your organizational objectives, with no cost or pressure,” Meyer says.
Club Car vehicles are available at Authorized Club Car Dealers. To find a dealer near you, visit http://www.clubcardealer.com.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s Precedent® golf cars and Carryall® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. The company also offers a complete line of new and used golf cars, XRT™ utility vehicles and street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit www.clubcar.com.